Save the Date-
Annual Fall Fest
Sunday October 22,2017
12:30 Wristband purchase and pick up
1:00 Track or treating begins
Location- Benjamin Middle School
Pony Rides and Petting Zoo
Inflatable obstacle course
Crafts, games, and food
Wear your costume for “Track or Treating”
Adult Bags Tournament
Look for additional information in backpacks and on line in coming weeks.
YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION WILL BE USED TO ENHANCE OUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS THROUGH:
- CURRICULUM ENRICHMENT
- TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMMENT
The Benjamin Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization.
Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- The Benjamin Foundation will foster and strengthen partnerships between the schools and the local business and corporate community.
- Funds will be used to enhance and enrich the educational opportunities for students beyond the normal limits of the School District’s operating budget.
- Funds will be used for materials and equipment that may be needed to assist in integrating technology into school learning, teaching and communication.
- The Benjamin Foundation will encourage educational excellence through creative teaching and faculty development.